Welcome to ICEPECA2020
2020 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power, Environment and Computer Application (ICEPECA2020) will be held in Beijing, China during November 22-23, 2020. It’s a pleasure to invite you to join in for academic exchange.
The integration of Energy, Power, Environment and Computer Application have become a topic of increasing interest for both researchers and developers from academic fields and industries worldwide. It is foreseeable that it will be the main approach of the future research. It has also brought new challenges to the related fields. The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for young researchers to share up-to-date scientific achievements in this field. The conference will also provide a forum for discussion amongst scientists, professionals and academia in different areas of the broader theme of environmental engineering and sciences.
All papers accepted by 2020 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power, Environment and Computer Application (ICEPECA2020) will be published on ICEPECA2020 proceedings.
1. Submissions should be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication.
2. Papers should be written in proper language and standard grammar in English.
3. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts who are majored in the related fields for years.
4. Paper length should exceed 4 pages followed and it need be formatted according to the Template.
September 25, 2020
About 10 days after submission
October 28, 2020
November 22-23, 2020
Submit to ICEPECA2020
All submissions to 2020 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power, Environment and Computer Application (ICEPECA2020) should be written in English according to the template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
1. Please prepare your paper in English and format according to the Template in advance.
2. Please download the Submission Form and fill in it before submitting.
3. Submit paper and the filled Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 25, 2020.
4. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed and the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously.